GPE senior management team promotions
29 November 2017
Great Portland Estates announces six senior management team promotions:
- Hugh Morgan to Director of Investment Management in recognition of his outstanding value creation across a number of important transactions, including the profitable forward sales of Rathbone Square and 73/89 Oxford Street, both W1.
- Stephen Burrows to Director of Financial Reporting & Investor Relations. His successful co-ordination of GPE’s award-winning IR programme and interaction with equity research analysts resulted in Stephen being ranked the top IR officer in European real estate in last year’s Extel survey.
- Martin Leighton to Director of Corporate Finance. He has played an instrumental role in ensuring that the Company has one of the lowest cost, flexible debt books in the sector and his wide range of responsibilities include Group treasury, tax, insurance and credit control.
- James Pellatt, who successfully led our Project Management team since 2011, to the newly created position of Director of Workplace and Innovation, focussed on ensuring that GPE remains at the forefront of creating spaces that meet evolving workplace needs.
- Helen Hare to Head of Project Management. She has a proven track record in the successful delivery of major GPE development projects, including 12/14 New Fetter Lane, EC4, Rathbone Square and 33 Margaret St, both W1.
- Kirsty Davie to Head of Financial Analysis & Management Information. She has played an integral role in enhancing the quality, depth and consistency of the Group’s financial analysis since joining GPE in 2013.
There will be no change to the composition of either the Board or the Executive Committee.
Toby Courtauld Chief Executive
We are delighted to announce these promotions which recognise each individual’s significant contribution to the Group and their increased responsibilities over the recent past. With the strength in depth that we enjoy across our talented team, we are well positioned to capitalise on this period of uncertainty.
Nick SandersonChief Financial & Operating Officer
Contact detailsDownload vCard
T: +44 207 251 3801