This website has been designed to be as accessible as possible to people with disabilities. It is compatible with adaptive technologies including screen readers and text only web browsers.
To navigate through this website please use the menu at the top of the page. You can use the tab key to navigate through the menu links. Using a screen reader or text only browser you can skip the navigation using the skip navigation links at the top of the page.
You may change the display font size to your preference using your browser:
- In Internet Explorer, select View > Zoom, and then Select Zoom in or Zoom out
- In Mozilla Firefox select View > Zoom, and then Select Zoom in or Zoom out
- Other browsers may vary
Style sheets and font colours
You may import your own style sheet into this website:
- In Internet Explorer select Tools > Internet options > Accessibility. Next click on any or all of three checkboxes to ignore colours, font styles or font sizes. In the same window you can change your style sheet by clicking the checkbox that says, 'format documents using my style sheet' then simply browse to your style sheet and click OK
- In Mozilla Firefox select Tools > Options > Content > Fonts & Colours then your chosen font family
Remove all colour information
To navigate this site without colour:
- In Internet Explorer select Tools > Internet options > Accessibility > Ignore colours specified on Web pages
- In Netscape select Edit > Preferences > Colors then chose 'Use my chosen colours, ignoring the colours and background image specified'
- In Mozilla Firefox select Tools > Options > Content > Fonts & Colours > Colours > then uncheck 'Allow pages to choose their own colours, instead of my selections above'